Wednesday 29 May 2013

Chapter two

So here we are nearly two months since I started the blog,

Please forgive the radio silence, I have started a new job in the NHS and have had little to no time, to sit and "play trains." 

Having had to steal an hour here, and an afternoon there, I recently decided on 2 small/medium projects and 1 long term.

1. 
Create a basic test track for my 09 Rolling stock. 

2. 
Start a simple end to end "exhibition" layout (a long term effort). End of Western BR steam village halt. Tentatively named "Barrow-Wight Halt" in N gauge - This project will re use the best parts of a stalled American N gauge layout never completed. 

3. 
Due to our blistering summer we are having, I aim to complete coupling bars and pins for my 7 1.4 inch locomotive and take delivery of custom made rolling chassis for my riding truck.

I am looking forward to the 8th June 2013. As it is the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association AGM at Burton on Trent town hall. 1030 - 5pm. http://7mmnga.org.uk/

Once I have twigged how to use my phone properly I shall post pictures!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment